Who is Ernie?


The new guy at work is wearing a red and blue striped shirt, shorts, and sneakers. With his messy black hair and that goofy smile on his facem he is a dead ringer for Ernie from Sesame Street. Seriously, if you saw a photo of Ernie and then saw this guy in real life you'd swear he is Ernie!

HappySad Snowman

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

After reading yesterdays entry, Kenny G. started a blog of his own called HappySad Snowman. http://happysadsnowman.blogspot.com/

HappySad Snowman is a Christmas gift given to Kenny G. years ago when the two of us worked nights. It is a knee-high white sock stuffed with sand.

I hate it.

I don't know why I hate it, but every time I see it I get angry and I want to destroy it. Kenny G. pulls it out every year just to taunt me. He created a dopey voice for it too. (Not jazzy.)

HappySad Snowman wears a little black hat atop his head and a smiley face on his front side. On his back, Kenny G. drew a sad face with a permanent black marker. He did this, he says, because I hurt the snowman's feelings by not liking him.

For years I have told Kenny G. that I will destroy HappySad Snowman once and for all. I feel the time has come. HappySad Snowman better watch his back!

On a side note, Kenny showed me a Christmas Card I gave to him in the year 2000. It has a cartoon polar bear face on the front with a little smile. Inside the card reads:

Kenny G.,

What can I say? "Sweet, dude, sweet!" just doesn't seem like enough... How about this: "BOO-YA!" No..?

Shit, dude, shit.


Merry Christmas!


May all of your strengths be amplified into the coming year.


XOXOXO,

- Jake =)


Damn, dude, damn.

I hate HappySad Snowman.

http://happysadsnowman.blogspot.com/



No comments: